What's new

What's the best advice can you give to a beginner ?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
i'm newbie. nice to meet everyone. i trade follow price action method. can you send some advice about price action

Don't pay for anything. There's plenty of good education and indicators for free online. Remember, if they were amazing traders they wouldn't need to sell anything.

Be patient, have discipline, have and edge(strategy), test edge, risk no more than 1-2% per trade. If you find a good edge, stick to it. Read books by or watch videos of Mark Douglas!

My advice is to build your system, stay out of it's way, and repeat. Emotions will really hit you hard when trading real money so, better develop a system that is battle-tested, be confident upon it like you married it and trade it. As VP said, stay the **** out of the way, since emotions really mess with trading.

my advice will be, just stick to your chats, and do what you think is right, for losses , you will meet them , its normal.

The best advice is to study hard about trading and everything related, it is the only thing that can ensure true success and only in the long term.

i'm newbie. nice to meet everyone. i trade follow price action method. can you send some advice about price action

Be sure to set a goal and have a game plan. Discipline is highly important and do not get greedy in the markets focus on long term income.

Whta's the best advice can you give to a beginner ?
Risk management is at the utmost importance. Make sure to protect your capital! Be patient, wait for the ideal trade setup instead of forcing a trade. Never risk more than 1-2 % per trade. Good luck m8!

the honest truth is trade with a small account only!! As it teaches you that if you enter wrong the account will take a knock, it teaches you to only take trades with the highest probability of winning. There is so much more to using a small account as it actually build the foundation for growth

As you can see, many people responded "Risk Management". Most likely you will take it as a very boring topic during your study and probably skip it. DO NOT skip! It is the most important lesson for every beginner to become profitable..

Plan your goals
How much profit / risk do you want in 1 month / year
Focus on a single currency pair, forget about gold
Test your strategy on history data, statistics it

Money management is the key.. Once you get this you will be able to make profit.. Also remember that you won't gain always..

Never argue with your strategy!!.

Trading is a marathon not a sprint. Learn, fail and learn some more. Never stop learning. Learn from your mistakes and learn from the wins. Consistency, no matter how slow will definitely win the race

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.