What's new

General ANY RECOMMENDATION FOR RELIABLE VPS $10-$20

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
yes check here forexvps.net :rolleyes: they have more options regarding prices, but very good service about connection ping arrive 1-2MS using MT4 ..

Hi Traders,

You can consider trying our company Forex VPS with 30 days money-back guarantee. Our Standard Plan starts at $25/month and $20.83/month for annual pricing.

You can also try our trial VPS plan at $3.99/week which has the same resources as the Standard Plan.

Our server is equipped with Intel I9 high-frequency speed at 3.5GHz+, with DDDR4 RAM, and NVMe Disk (5x Faster than SSD).

Furthermore, all servers are protected with licensed Anti-Virus and Anti Malware tools.

Lastly, to ensure all trading platforms are running 24/7, we also adopted notification tools to monitor programs and VPS.

I'm a representative of TradingFXVPS and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

This seems to be well priced vps provider, but only one location in the USA.

Hi Deemo,

You can give www.tradingfxvps.com a try, we have 5 prime location specifically for low latency trading.

Use our promo code: 50%VPS to enjoy 50% discount for the first month.

Furthermore, all VPS is equipped with licensed Windows and Anti Virus system.

For longer subscription, you can get up to 2months free.

I wish you the best! Ok hand

You know any for $5 per month?
Yes there is one that offers either $4.99 or $5.99 per month package depending which payment term you choose (monthly or yearly). Please google search online using these wordings: "forex cheap vps". I'm sure you'll find it without much problem. That's the cheapest vps I could find and still using today. Very reliable for me and hope it will work well for you too. Just one small problem though, if you are a myfxbook user and you want to share your trading results with others by installing myfxbook EA into this vps, you can't do that. They don't allow myfxbook EA to be installed on their vps. However, if you don't use myfxbook EA, then there is no problem with this VPS and you are good to go. Wish you all the best. take care and God bless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.