What's new

anyone is active joining MLM businesses?

I've been in an MLM before and to be honest, it wasn't a great experience. It felt like a strange crossover between all the disadvantages of both employment and freelancing - a lot of work, not much control over my time and my duties, and very unpredictable income (even though they are adamant that all depends on you).

How about you?

worked with a couple different companies. same concept and product between both. it was really apparent who the traders were and the ones that were strictly there to sell a product they barely operate themselves. ended up leaving to follow a specific trader i know personally a mentor per say.

Hey yes...
i am in an mlm bussiness for about a year, and income from it is outstanding..
$6000 a month at least..

MLM is dead. A constant churn of people joining, lots of promises, no money and then quitting.

Its so dated now, been around since the 1970s (Amway for example)

Proof? Sounds like complete and utter bullshit to me.................................
Now the system is dead... So i cant show you anymore..
The government said it was fake system bla bla bla and shut it down on february 2022..

I don't have lot direct downline and earn about $6000, my upline and other member could earn $20K and more a mohtn..

mlm is pure scam.. for my opinion.. maybe SEO, Dropshipping (real with good price and good product) can be profitable..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.