What's new

Are indicators worth it

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Muhammad Bilal

No, NO, No indicators are not accurate they only tell you about possible direction of the market. like you put a sell trade on the basis of indicator and a positive news comes it and the markets goes into bullish trent and you will lose your capital you can use it on currence pairs who have no news or less volatile news but there will also be less movement in the market

Forex is high risk high gain business. With volatile market you can get more profit. But remember money management

Forex indicators are important trading tools that all traders should be familiar with. However, the effectiveness of a technical trading indicator is determined by how you use it.They tell you what has happened, not what will happen in the future. So, no matter how many different variations you try, if you solely rely on trading indicators to make your decisions, you will not become a profitable trader.

Indicators can be worth using if one knows good strategies using them. Personally, however, I've only ever used the free indicators that come with my platform.

Indicators are great to give you a quick look or perspective, but thats it, you need a lot more to enter a trade

Indicators are definitely worth the time and effort you put in analysing them. These mathematical tools aid in analysing and monitoring open price, high, low, closing price and volume etc. Graphical representations, these help the traders spot the dominant trends and price reversals in the market.

Technical indicators are the basis of technical analysis. Traders should know how to conduct technical analysis while trading for short time-frames. It allows a trader to identify the trend, price levels and figures.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.