What's new

Bitcoin goes to the hell

Very unlikely. Luna was subject to an attack.
Whilst nothing is impossible, it would be very very unlikely IMO

i dont believe bitcoin will fail, if it does a 1tr economy will collapse overnight. I believe bitcoin is too big to completely fail. however price may drop a lot.

Nope btc won't fall even if does not any time soon and am saying that because a lot of big boys are into btc these days and they don't invest in something where they lose money

Luna has crashed. It does not mean that Bitcoin or Ethereum will crash anytime. Bitcoin is a very popular and powerful cryptocurrency. I don’t think that will ever go down like Luna. The collapse of Luna has affected other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin included. But Bitcoin’s fate isn’t like that as it has a very strong team and management, it has been there for more than a decade, it is the world’s first cryptocurrency and whatnot.

I can’t say much about bitcoin at the moment. But if it fails, it will fail several traders who have their life savings in it. So, I am just keeping my fingers crossed and not taking any risks for no reason.

I have faith in bitcoin and I am quite sure that it will bounce back after some time. I may not be buying any new bitcoins but I am keeping the ones I have safe in my wallet.

I can’t say much about bitcoin at the moment. But if it fails, it will fail several traders who have their life savings in it. So, I am just keeping my fingers crossed and not taking any risks for no reason.
You should invest a maximum of 5%, if at all 10%, of your own capital in cryptocurrencies.
Weight stocks, funds and gold much higher. Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative.

My opinion on the Bitcoin price development: Today we are at around USD 20,000 for a Bitcoin.
In a year we will be below USD 13,000 or above USD 30,000 in bitcoin.
For short-term trading I like to use Cryptos / Crypto Futures. I even find it much easier to trade than forex e.g.
I gave up trading forex with some losses. I don't know if I "failed". It wasn't a total loss. But crypto speculation
has brought me back the joy of trading.

Bitcoin can never go to hell! It's still my favourite crypto. It can happen that its price may go down but bitcoin will come back soon in no time.

I believe bitcoin is too big to fail, yes it has been on a downward spiral but too many people have invested on it and not some casual joes, real big investor. So be careful but its not going anywhere anytime soon

I don’t think so. Thinking about the history of BTC, I have seen it bounce back several times and I am hoping the same will happen this time too.

Don't ever put all your funds in one investment. Always allocate your funds across a variety of investments.
Bitcoin is still one of the most risky and speculative assets, and will be for many years.

I don't think it will go to zero as there is too much interest and there are buyers.

I would be playing the price levels. Dollar Cost Average down from here. For eg. 20k, 15k, 10k, 5k, 3k, 1k.
No-one can predict a bottom but compared to a year ago you are getting a bargain buying bitcoin now.

Bitcoin goes down because wales want to buy it at a very low price. After the price rises people will rush again to buy it a higher price.

With the FTX bankruptcy, it looked like more of a crash, but values didn't drop that much and seem to be consolidating, I think 2023 will take off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.