What's new

General Bitcoin Price has increased and crossed $10k barrier.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crypto Angle

Since Tuesday 11/2/2020, BTC price has seen a sudden surge reaching near to its 5-month high. The bitcoin price has crossed a $10k mark, and it is increasing. What do you feel? Will BTC price increase further?

Bitcoin latest fall is as a result of the U.S. Federal Reserve bank, working with the United Kingdom, Japan, Eurozone, Canada, and Switzerland, tried to shore up financial markets with massive stimulus but many feel the central banks haven't gone far enough and some have warned the bitcoin price could crash even further. But I think the COVID-19 infections also affected the prices causing more shocks in the crypto space.

bitcoin is recovering over the last weeks. if the trend is going on there will be some money to make. although i dont think it will go up like crazy in the next days / few weeks.

Hello,
The bitcoin news today is :

"The cryptocurrency market is trying to hold onto yesterday's growth. The top 10 coins succeeded in that all of them are in the green. With the altcoins showing better price dynamics than Bitcoin (BTC), these have affected the market share of the largest cryptocurrency, which is 64%""

""the hourly time frame, Bitcoin (BTC) is facing a short rollback after a yesterday's rise. The need for a correction is also supported by a decline in trading volume and the Bollinger Bands. In this regard, traders might expect a decline to around $7,000, followed by continued growth. If the main crypto fixes below $7,000, then the growth scenario will be cancelled."'

So, what do you think, will bitcoin price increase in future in this situation ??
Thank you..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.