What's new

General Broker recommendation

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vonani

Which broker is more reliable with a low spread.and quicker wirthdrawal payment policy. I am current broker shopping but i am unable to make a quick decision and not sure what are the a tribute of a good broker?

i use Binarycent o videforex.
is the same provider but the withdraw in 2 a 5 days 0 commision ,

also have rollover(invest 30% more and double the time of your trade)
exist fixed time or time open

another option 1primeoption (all the pairs works) or binary.com too but isnt graphic

regards:cool:

if you are looking a good broker for binary options is Quotex! WD time also faster than any broker.. you just need to verify your account first before you WD some money

I work with brokers such as IQ option, Intrade, Quotex. For a long time of working with them, there were practically no problems, money is withdrawn, the platform works stably. In general, I'm not complaining.

if you are looking a good broker for binary options is Quotex! WD time also faster than any broker.. you just need to verify your account first before you WD some money
What is WD ? Any link please. I did not found any broker from google

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.