What's new

Broker recommendation

You can try Fxview. It doesn’t take too long to withdraw your funds. I usually get them on the same day I raise a request. The spreads are also low starting from 0.0 pips. You can DYOR to find more about them.

Hm.. I don't know why. I always loss if I trade with FXcess, always get requote when I trade during big news, So my profit is small even I get loss in news trade. Maybe there is any hidden terms that FXcess didn't tell us? Such as, no scalping, no trading during news etc. FXcess don't explain it to us.

Quick withdrawals and tight spreads a “must” when you are looking for that perfect broker that makes trading affordable and hassle-free for you. But what you see in the advertisements is not what you get in reality. So, do a little bit of research before making a choice.

Apart from cutting costs and making fast transactions, you must also check if your broker can help you with your trading issues. So, always have a chat or telephonic conversation with the broker’s customer support team.

With tight spreads, you can make a huge difference in overall profits. So, go for a broker that has tight spreads on most currency pairs. Also, try making small withdrawals with your broker to see how easily they let you withdraw your money.

You can check out turnkey forex, spreads are pretty low, especially for major pairs and withdrawals don’t take more than a day to process.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.