What's new

Strategy Brokers with 100% Bonus

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
I think it depends upon the brokers. There are brokers who are not legit. Just be watchful. It is better to read the reviews before joining.

There are some legit brokers who only do the 100% matching as a promo for a very brief period eg on the occasion of their company's anniversary or on Good Friday , Independence day celebration offer etc- so watch out for genuine offers. Of course such offers are rare eg a legit broker may offer a promo of 100% matching bonus only for referred clients and that only for a week. Good luck

There is a catch more often than not. Look at the T&Cs. You'll find it's something like the matched amount has to be rolled over like 15 lots or something and let's face it if you are looking for bonuses to boost your deposit then you're not or shouldn't be placing my bigger than 0.1 lot size trades. Also any winnings may end up going into the bonus pot rather than your withdrawal pot until the rollover has been met. Often this pushes people to take higher risks than they should to meet the requirements and in doing so blow their accounts. Any broker that lures people in this way don't care about you in any way, shape or form.

I was talking to someone about this on another forum, she looked deeper into it and realized that the required volume size you needed to trade to withdraw part of the bonus was extremely high. Of course, each broker has their own terms & conditions around it, but no broker is just handing you money for free. The higher the bonus, the more difficult they will make the conditions for withdrawals. Also, I feel like sometimes bonuses are just a flashy way to distract us from looking more into a broker. After all, what's a $30 bonus if you're paying an arm and a leg in spreads and other withdrawal fees? It just eats up the bonus money and then some. I think a lot of beginners with small capital get caught up on this and put the brokers offering big bonuses at the top of their list when they aren't the most cost efficient choices.

I feel as long as you are trading with a regulated broker, there is nothing to worry about. I received a 100% bonus from fxview (a regulated broker), which I used as an additional margin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.