What's new

Suggestion BSS scalping EA (free no restriction !!! )

I went to the store page to research this how to use it etc.... the input needs to be done correctly for your own risk management, and the size of your trading account it also states this ea is not suitable for all brokerages that it is only meant for some term..... that brokerages do if yours does not do that this ea is useless also when i back tested it. I was only losing on loses 10 cents 11 cents when i first started i made 60 bucks in 2 seconds., I am going to test this on my small live account with small numbers and small risk. I will report back when I can I also need to do yard work. but it looks promising big yields small loses. we will see. if i start to lose a lot of money fast im just gonna exit out fast. the file comes with two pair sets only ones i will be using.

aww I cannot edit my post. I did more testing, This thing is a hedge scapler cant use it on most brokerages,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.