What's new

Building a Winning Trading Routine: Share Your Daily Habits

kingdee3

Discuss the importance of having a structured trading routine. What habits and rituals do you follow to stay disciplined and consistent?

I have one habit: I trade according to my trading strategy and do not make trades until signals from my strategy appear for them. I also make transactions according to the rules of money management and use a small leverage of 1:100.

Same here, trying a lot of different ea's to see whether I will find one given good reliable results with low drawdown. Now I use the good and old gold miner ea. High risk martingale getting around 40-60% a month until it blows (not yet for 3 months.

Coffee, conquer headlines, chart a course, conquer fear. My forex routine is all about focus and daily wins! What's your battle plan?

I constantly monitor the timing of important news releases from the economic calendar every day, which can create greater volatility and sharp price movements in the market. Therefore, at this time I do not trade, since the situation may be unforeseen and the price may suddenly and unexpectedly go in a completely different direction.

Discuss the importance of having a structured trading routine. What habits and rituals do you follow to stay disciplined and consistent?
To stay disciplined and consistent, I maintain a structured trading routine, set clear and achievable goals, and prioritize risk management setting small leverage at HFM and picking lot size which reflects my TP and SL targets as well as the money I can afford to lose. I also focus on controlling my emotions, continuously learning, and journaling my trades for analysis and improvement. These habits help me stay on track and make informed decisions in my trading journey.

To minimize losses, one of my habits is to stop trading when I get two stop losses in a row. I do not try to immediately recover my losses, I analyze their causes and start trading only the next day.

Winning is practice and knowledge of the chart. Thousands of hours ahead of the charts. Not many years of one hour a day, but many thousands of hours, whether two or five years, is up to you. There are no shortcuts. When you put in thousands of hours, you will see that the winning strategies are within you. Have you fallen? Arise. You can't get up, you have to crawl, but always keep moving forward. Success is woven from the threads of failure. Do you want more success? Do you want more success? You have to be ready to fail more, to fail harder. The best strategy is within you, once you understand it you will have winning trades <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.