What's new

Can Price Action Make you Rich

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MrLogeekz

I keep womdering if price action can make u rich. Most people just get me confused each time they post indicators, saying that the indicator is the beat one ever. Pls who can prove them wrong

Price action is the language of trading and the better you can speak the language the better you will do in trading

I believe that price action is the foundation for technical analysis in forex. A beginner must pay attention to price action first before using other advanced indicators. You are free to use them as well but understanding price action first can help you a lot in the long run.

It is possible to achieve a profit in price action, but it is a bit complicated since experienced traders usually look for a simple breakout from the session's high, enter into a long position, and use strict money management strategies to generate a profit.

In the foreign exchange market, the price action trading strategy is well-known. However, you must understand that no strategy can guarantee a large profit in the market. It all comes down to your knowledge, expertise, and how well you execute trades.

Most day traders concentrate on price action trading tactics to make a profit within a short period of time. For instance, they would wait for a straightforward breakout from the session's high, take a long position, and employ stringent money management techniques to make a profit.

There are no foolproof strategies on the market that guarantee a 100 percent success rate. However, the price action trading strategy is a tried and true strategy with a success rate of 75% or higher.

Price action is really crucial to extrapolate trends and make trading decisions. It forms the basis of all technical analysis, so it is crucial for anyone to understand thoroughly what price action is and how it works.

Using only technical analysis won't make you a successful trader. You must possess an advantaged trading technique, sound risk management, and the appropriate trading attitude.
It is impossible to succeed in the markets if you are missing any one of these qualities.

Expect nothing to make you wealthy unless you work hard. Understanding price action is difficult and time-consuming. You should also be able to draw key support and resistance levels on a chart. A beginner should always start with price action when learning technical analysis because it serves as the foundation for all other advanced concepts in forex trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.