What's new

New EA Vibrix Price Action EA

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sicippy

Vibrix EA is an automated Price Action EA that is Free to Download. It’s specially designed to trade Gold(XAUUSD). But from my testing, it worked well on EURUSD too.

Vibrix Group EA has been designed to trade using the Price Action strategy. This strategy involves analyzing the price movements of a particular asset to identify patterns and trends that can be used to make trading decisions. It is a popular strategy among traders because it relies on the market itself rather than on lagging indicators or other technical tools.

The Vibrix EA uses a neuronet to calculate Buy/Sell signals to execute the Price Action strategy. A neuronet is a type of artificial neural network modeled after the human brain’s structure and function. It can be trained to recognize patterns and make predictions based on large amounts of data, making it an ideal tool for analyzing market price movements. I guess the “neuronet” part is basically marketing stuff made up by the developer, and there is no such thing in this EA.

To create the neuronet that powers the Vibrix Group EA, an indicator was developed. This indicator uses Moving averages, Bolinger bands, Relative strength index(RSI), and MACD to generate accurate Buy/Sell signals that are then used by the “neuronet” to make trading decisions.

It does not use dangerous trading methods like martingale, grid, etc. Price Action EA is designed to deliver low and safe drawdowns, with profits of between 95% and 99% on each order. This is achieved using a carefully calibrated risk management system that considers account size, trading volume, and market conditions.

Another benefit of using the Vibrix EA is that it allows traders to increase their lot size and risk to increase their monthly profits. This is achieved using a scaling system that considers previous trades’ performance and adjusts the lot size accordingly. This means traders can take advantage of market opportunities without risking more than they can afford to lose.

In conclusion, this EA is an innovative trading robot that uses the Price Action strategy and a neuronet to deliver consistant profit with low risk. By avoiding risky strategies like grid and martingale, the Vibrix Group EA is able to achieve impressive results while keeping drawdowns to a minimum.

Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, please familiarize yourself with and understand how this Price Action Robot works, then only use it in a real account.

Attachments

• Vibrix-Group-EA.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Vibrix did not work with my broker nad I think is because the EA will not open any trades if spreads are more than 1 pip. It likes raw spreads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.