What's new

Can someone help me? Im looking for trend following EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Can someone help with Cobra 2.0 Trading Systems and Strategies 4
F I need Forex EA, can someone help Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K hello. can someone help with the best set for hedging profit EA $500 account? MetaTrader 7
T How to convert mt4 indicator to mt5... If someone could help MetaTrader 2
U Someone Please Help with a Good Money Management system? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S can someone help with a script to overcome spike Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Mt4 trading system which can help someone Trading Systems and Strategies 2
F bellyfx system someone please help me would be highly appreciated Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Can someone please help who have used automated trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
M Can someone help me the market maker templet setup Forex Education 2
W FX HUB REAL PRICE ACTION MT4 SYSTEM free download. Someone requested this forex trading system, so here it is. Trading Systems and Strategies 4
W Volume Pro X Advanced System free download. Someone requested the Volume Pro X Advanced System, so here it is. Volume Pro X System is a Trend-Momentum Trading Systems and Strategies 3
F General Does someone have a good bitcoin robot General Discussions 0
D Suggestion I need someone to manage my small.account Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Can someone assist me with access ND10x indicators (the unlocked ones)? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Can someone please shared nasdaq ghosts robot platinum version i really need it Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Aamir Profitable EA Cobra 2.0 can someone please provide me cobra 2.0 will be really appreciated Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S someone that has trade explorer or flex ea ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
G Can someone please send me a profitable robot Trading Systems and Strategies 1
B can someone refer me to a post or thread with the best divergence strategy Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P Tutorial I need a tutor and someone to mentor me General Discussions 1
Leonardo369 SOMEONE CAN SHARE THE HFT Trading Systems and Strategies 2
J Profitable EA Someone please share with me Boom and crash hedger EA MetaTrader 0
J can someone recommend trend EA . Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
C General Can someone explain to the “Crash & Boom” Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Can someone advice me on breakouts my charts have been breaking out then going back Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
L Fx Incognito, does someone has this seemingly great system? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M someone has a good forex beginner strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Someone can please share the original mt4 for windows? MetaTrader 0
V someone here with MrY indicator version 2? I can give something else back for it Interactive Forex Trading 1
C someone send me belly system Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Just me Can someone add a value area for this Volume Profile (MT4) Interactive Forex Trading 0
C Profitable EA I need someone to gift me the Isha indicator Making Income Online 0
Bmoreprofit Can someone make Major Minor Fib Points for MT4? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
phumzo Can someone verify whether Gold Catcher EA v2 is legit Trading Systems and Strategies 5
L can someone please explain to me what a Forex vpn is??? Forex VPS 0
The254boy Can someone code and expert advisor for this Strategy? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
W Please can someone recommend me a good FX system? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N someone tried ultrafxvps? is it good? thanks Forex VPS 0
Diyeve I got this EA but didn't try it can someone text it waiting for review Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Hi wondering if someone has the Kingle EA Trading Systems and Strategies 4
J Can someone give me setting for this EA, AND I have a huge number of old versions EA, and If you have something to share pls do so MetaTrader 0
C Looking for someone to code EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
A Someone is working with PIPFINITE TREND PRO? Forex Indicators and Tools 16
T Someone selling EA for 30k USD Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 18
I Can someone recommend a good trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 14
A For those who are using TSR EA. Can someone explain what those variables mean? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 18
L Did someone use TSR 5.0 and its installation like? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
kingPINTD General I HAVE FOREX KINGLE EA AND ROCK STAR EA CAN SOMEONE CODE THEM TO E PROFITALE Trading Systems and Strategies 14
fxjaker hi someone can crack this password this seem a very powerful system CYBORG EA-9 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 34