What's new

I need help with someone who can decompile an EA.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

npjunior

I have an EA that I purchased, but I would like to translate its menu into my language and add a function to its menu that would be a daily profit, that is, a goal for when it reaches it, it will not open more trades that day, because many of the times he makes a profit and doesn't stop and ends up losing what he made that day. I don't know if I can find someone who can help me, I see many on the internet who say they do but they are just scammers besides wanting absurd money to do this, I want to make it very clear that it is not in my interest to sell the product or anything so it's just for my use and my adaptation so that it works here for me in my management ok, if anyone can or knows who could really help me I appreciate it Ok hand

I have an EA that I purchased, but I would like to translate its menu into my language and add a function to its menu that would be a daily profit, that is, a goal for when it reaches it, it will not open more trades that day, because many of the times he makes a profit and doesn't stop and ends up losing what he made that day. I don't know if I can find someone who can help me, I see many on the internet who say they do but they are just scammers besides wanting absurd money to do this, I want to make it very clear that it is not in my interest to sell the product or anything so it's just for my use and my adaptation so that it works here for me in my management ok, if anyone can or knows who could really help me I appreciate it Ok hand
I strongly suggest you to build your own strategies, if you have yet then drill more and dig more in order to have your own edge in trading. Every trader have different mindset and ideas, also perspective in trading. I wish you well and all the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.