What's new

General CFDs100 Review

MoMo

Hey fellow traders,
I just found out about a new broker and wanted to share this CFDs100 review with you.
Their site is accessible in several languages German, Russian, Italian and English. It is pretty user-friendly to my mind and the design looks good.

First, I decided to check the trading info. The maximum leverage is 1:200 with fixed spreads. Regarding the minimum trade, it will depend on the chosen asset. I found that the minimum deposit is $250 to register the basic account - that`s quite OK for me, not too big amount for a beginner.

Their live chat made me surprised with operative and fast answer. Before I had a couple of times with other brokers when I had to wait for their answer for 5-10 min even and all the times they asked me ""hold on please"", ""i need to clarify..."" so on and it were elementary questions!
Plus, they mention they have the major crypto currencies to trade with - sounds promising, that`s one of the lastest options many brokers start to add everywhere.

If someone has any info about CFDs100, please provide or advice.
Thanks

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.