What's new

New EA Crazy Scalper EA – [Cost 13$ / Month ] – Free Unlimited Version

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

bhushansky

The Crazy Scalper trading robot does not use any indicators. It utilizes a scalping system, which trades in two directions simultaneously (buys and sells). Two opposite positions cannot bring profit at the same time, one of them will be losing. If there is a losing position, a lock is used. If the locking position fails and price reverses to the opposite, the robot moves it to break even using the averaging system and pending orders.

Settings
  • TakeProfit = 3; – the take profit in points;
  • Lock_Level = 22; – the distance where locking orders will be placed, in points;
  • coef_l = 1.8; – lot multiplier for the locking order;
  • TakeProfit_Av = 10; – the total profit level of all open orders;
  • AV_Level = 50; – a distance where an averaging order will trigger, in points;
  • OR_Level = 24; – a distance from the current price to the level where an averaging pending order is placed;
  • coef_av = 2.0; – lot multiplier for the averaging orders;
  • Lots = 0; – the volume of orders, if = 0 MM is used;
  • Risk = 0.3; – the percent used for the Money Management;
  • Choice_method = false; – the MM method; percent of equity or of balance;
  • NumberOfTry = 5; – number of trade attempts when a broker returns requotes;
  • Slippage = 3; – the level of slippage;
  • MagicNumber = 1975; – order magic number;
  • MarketWatch = false; – placing profit and loss levels by way of modification.
  • Show_Information – enable or disable the information panel and comments;
  • CommentsCount – the number of comments;
  • StopLoss_Percent – stop loss level in percent;
  • color_background – background color;
  • color_text – text color;
  • color_negative – color of negative values;
  • color_positive – color of positive values;

Attachments

• Crazy-Scalper-v1.14.zip
    222.3 KB · Views: 193
Looks really dangerious. Lots of orders place at the same time or closed price.
I think it will blow your account sooner or later.

It has potential, but should use cent account or at least 1000 on standard, need to use the default set for the EA to work properly, not really fan of this ea

The Crazy Scalper trading robot does not use any indicators. It utilizes a scalping system, which trades in two directions simultaneously (buys and sells). Two opposite positions cannot bring profit at the same time, one of them will be losing. If there is a losing position, a lock is used. If the locking position fails and price reverses to the opposite, the robot moves it to break even using the averaging system and pending orders.

Does this sound profit ?
I am wondering :unsure:

Hi, I so much love scalping, so any robot i can find scalping gives me interest in knowing how it works, please some should share here some reviews about the profitability of this scalping robot. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.