What's new

New EA EA PatrolMiner 5.6 "Master precision Forex Arbitrage System"

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

yonif

Hello smart Trader, Salam profit with Low DD,..

EA Patrolminer 5.6 is a forex expert advisor that uses trigger signals from price differences at other brokers. This EA will compare the market prices of 2 brokers, namely the Base Broker and the Server Broker. If the broker's server experiences a price spike resulting in a significant price difference with the broker we are using, this EA will take this opportunity to open a trading position. This price delay from one of the brokers (Base Broker) is an opportunity for us to gain profit with relatively low risk.

Entry point
1. Price difference (GAP) from 2 brokers, namely base broker vs server broker
2. Action point is the value of the price difference between the two brokers (trigger open trade)

Exit Points
1. Stoploss and Takeprofit
2. Hidden stoploss and hidden takeprofit
3. Trailing stop
4. Takeprofit and Stoploss in Money (Recommended)

NOTE:

Base Price = Base (ask+bid)/2
Server Price = Server (ask+bid)/2
Different price adalah nilai/harga rata2 diambil dari nilai ask dan bid kedua broker
Different price = [Server (ask+bid)/2] - [broker (ask+bid)/2]

Display default setting

NOTE:
Make sure the pair base and server names are the same. If the server pairs have a suffix or prefix (different pair names) then we have to write the pair name according to the server pair name in ServerPairName in the EA settings.

What's New: Auto Calibration
with the auto calibration feature, the price difference between the two brokers, which is sometimes too far apart, can be more precisely closed to zero.

Please Support Me on Youtube:
Subscribe ypJono
Subscribe Vermin Buster

Jika berminat menggunakan EA PatrolMiner 5.6 silahkan di download disini
Download NEW UPDATE EA PatrolMiner 5.6
Download Server EA PatrolMiner 5
Berlangganan VPS di SocialVPS
Berlangganan VPS di Menyohost

Source : https://www.hobiheboh.com/2024/04/ea-patrolminer-56-master-precision.html

Oh and what tp/sl do you reccomend? A fixed one? I see it has money as signal close method that closes with 10$ profit, but it keeps the orders opened with big losses like 100$ or more so i assume it doesnt have any close in loss method?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.