What's new

Profitable EA EA SUPER YUMAA V.1 scalping EA

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes
Yes, agree trying to reach the owner but no response. Also turn off robot manually during heavy news periods, set at 1m and 5m with small scalping gains.

I've tried this ea on real standard account. Timeframe i using is M30. I got margin call on GBPUSD.. so i will not reccomend u guys to use it on lower timeframe & on a high volatile pair such as GBP pairs. tried it on demo for Gold, also not recommended(blown on the 1st week). if tried it on so far on EU AU NU.. Try finding broker with low spread as this ea is scalping type ea. I've never tried it on ECN/Raw Spread yet.. so far its ok with high profit. No need to off EA on news because it does not trade on news, but for safety i will recommend to switch off and open after 1@2 hours after news. Still don't know what strategy it used for trading and the input is so minimal, nothing to change.. i just used the default setting. but the problem comes at the martingale. it's using 2.0 martingale, so if u use 0.01 lot, it will increase as 0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32... such scary martingale to use on standard account. So think carefully before using it, always transfer your profit to your wallet/other non trading account for safety, as we don't know when the pair we're using is gonna make volatile movements as even EU also once make 100pips-250pips move without retracement 1@2 months ago. Anyways, goodluck to whoevers using this ea.. I manage to get 100% profit in 20days trading before my account blow because of GBPUSD.. and this is my honest review.. My feedback is, if the EA's onwer can give option to change the Martingale Lot option, this would be a very great EA.. Thanks :giggle:Ok hand
these are the kind of reviews needed on this website. kudos for the details

So far this is working in a Oanda Demo environment but now placed this is a small live account on 5m and 15m charts. Noticed not taking a trade.

So far this is working in a Oanda Demo environment but now placed this is a small live account on 5m and 15m charts. Noticed not taking a trade.
Update trying to change my Oanda account so that spread is smaller but still cannot get the EA to take a trade on a live account. 2 weeks now and no trades. Any updates on the forum on the ability to take live trades.

yeah martingale will burn your account,better use cent
Yes, it will but you have to manage it. My trading with EA Super Yumaa is not a place on MT4 and forget. I check it multiple times and turn it off during heavy news periods. What I have done if I see if tacking trades, will move the TF up say from 15m to 1 hour to 1 day. However, still trying to reach out to author and get source code to fix these gaps and allow for trading hours, news , and simple ST's and better gaps between trades. Working on Demo and as of today about 5% drawdown in AUDJPY and USDCHF.

To give everybody update.

1.) No luck in getting an source code file at this point.
2.) EA Super Yumaa can only get on demo cannot get the EA to take trades on live account. Something in code or permissions.
3.) Large draw down in the EU/USD this month due to the Ukrain and Russia issue, why this needs a news filter did not react in time.

Thank YOu

Has there been any updates on this EA, been running a demo Oanda account had some good results but high drawdown and hates news. So limit on settings so was wondering if anybody has had any updates.

tested on demo acc...my acc got burst:LOL::LOL: Martingale is dangerous
It has some potential but need to manually monitor the EA. Wish I could get the source code since could create some flexability and postion or overall stop loss would be helpful. However, have to manually intervene in this bot.

i've tried this EA on demo acc but cannot get it to make decent profits
Well how long have you been running and what time frame. and FX pairs. EURUSD is one pair that it worked on. Also this week had 1st issue and it blew up the demo account after double the account in 3.5 months on initial $10k. For some reason it took some type of stop loss. and liguidated the whole EURUSD positions for 16k loss. Not sure what triggered the SL especially when EUR had a rally. One issue with no active development and no response from the developer hard to build protection into this account unless you actively manage yourself.

Here's the good EA made out of a proven strategy.

The EA grind perfectly, use or test on demo first on M1 or M5, tested on EURCHF successfully.

You can use on higher time frames aswell according to what TP you prefer you can adjust.

Good luck!:cool:
Donot have control for max drawdown. Can go out of control.

Just an update, I have finished Demo testing on the EA Super Yumaa, with the following results.

1.) Doubled my account with some manual intervention in 3 months, $10k went to #20k.
2.) EURUSD trade due to the war, went south and let it ride to see what the EA would do after maxing out the lots went from .01 to 1.64 per hitting maring issues on the demo account. Then let it ride but with no recovery, the trades closed out at $8k loss. Was running pair on 5m.
3.) USDJPY same issue went short when the market was trending to the upside and again maxed out running on the 15m pair. Took a hit of about $9k before the EA closed the position.
4.) Tried to get in touch with the author to get the mp4 file to update could and input money management. No response.
5.) Manual trade of the EA in sideways markets can be profitable but need to pull profits and reset the EA, same for any martingale, grid system, get profits to pull and keep risk low.
6.) Without the source code hard to make the necessary updates and money management needed to even consider this EA as effective.
7.) Other martingale systems to consider such as Ranger EA, Quantum Lab, Element Premium but not they only work on specific FX pairs and time frames that are changing. Why do you always need a portfolio of EA's?

Conclude my review and moving EA to archive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.