What's new

Education for the introduction to forex

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Market participants use forex to hedge against international currency and interest rate risk, to speculate on geopolitical events, and to diversify portfolios, among several other reasons.

I've heard that trading in the zone is a good book to start with, personally I jumped right in and started figuring things out the old fashion way, to each is his own...which ever road you take, do not rush the process...if you do you will get mentally, emotionally exhausted. Trading is personal. Hope you succeed.

It is impossible to make a profit without a trading education. As a trader, I need to get a trading education first. If a trader trades without learning, he will lose his valuable money. And if the trader can acquire trading education by managing proper money management and risk management, then he can be a profitable trader.

It is impossible to make a profit without a trading education. As a trader, I need to get a trading education first. If a trader trades without learning, he will lose his valuable money. And if the trader can acquire trading education by managing proper money management and risk management, then he can be a profitable trader.
There are a few excellent educators on youtube, when I have time ill send a list of names.

Many profits can be made by trading Forex, but money management and proper skills are required. It is never possible to make money in trading without proper knowledge. For this, it is necessary to create trading knowledge with different types of Forex-related books, videos, articles, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.