What's new

i am looking for forex education

You can prefer online e-books and podcasts for getting in depth knowledge of forex. Many websites offer free courses that could be a great help as well.

Get your feet wet with a few dummy trades or dive head first into live action trading, there's something for everyone. Just remember: be extremely witty about it, as sharp wit has been known to make all the difference when it comes to achieving success in the game of day trading!

First priritize forex education and then go for a regulated broker. Several brokers have restrictions in different areas of trading but here you are free with that broker. Personally, I prefer scalping the most and the broker ensures all scalping-genial trading facilities. So, stay alert at the time of choosing a broker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trading on demo account 1 year, after a course with a " professional " course . it was waste of time . try a real account , small one.

You can prefer online e-books and podcasts for getting in depth knowledge of forex. Many websites offer free courses that could be a great help as well.
good job

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.