What's new

Effective Forex Trading Times

The U.S./London markets overlap (8 a.m. to noon EST) has the heaviest volume of trading and is best for trading opportunities. The Sydney/Tokyo markets overlap (2 a.m. to 4 a.m.) is not as volatile as the U.S./London overlap, but it still offers opportunities.

I think the Daily time frame is perfect for trading analysis. The daily time frame is used by many institutional traders. Many traders use 4 hours time frame to filter the trade after analyzing the daily time frame. New work sessions should be traded. It is possible to achieve maximum profit in this session. I trade under Eurotrader brokers. This broker always helps me.

Selection of what timeframe to analyse and trade should be based on the type of trader you aim to be , my suggestion is use h4 as the medium ( if you aiming at longer term trades use d1,h4,h1 if you aiming to be more of intra-day trader use H4,h1,m15 if you aiming to short term trades look at h1,m15.m5 in all timeframe setup trades are taken in lower time. Hope this helps , happy trading .

The pattern tends to follow that as one major FX market closes, another one opens. There are certain times that are more active and it's important to keep track of these. For instance, New York is 08:00 - 1700 EST, Tokyo 19:00 - 04:00 EST; Sydney 17:00 - 02:00 EST; London 03:00 - 12:00 EST. At times when markets overlap, the highest volume of trades take place.

right london session or in general sessions like sydney session is from here in germany over night so I sometimes set bevor go to bet my cad nzd orders and sometimes i wake up and they are filled. that the bast feeling

I believe anytime is the best time in forex if you can make some profit. But my broker, FreshForex, gives me maximum trading signals some specific time. The effective time for me with the help of FreshForex is the U.S./London markets overlap (8 a.m. to noon EST) has the heaviest volume of trading and is best for trading opportunities. But I do trading all the 5 days in a week. FreshForex has the best analysts and EAs for predicting the market called Fresh Forecast.

there are setups every minute of every day. just be careful on sundays and an hour after the market opens each day because the spreads are large

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.