What's new

Euro Scalper Pro EA Forex

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

memo84m2

Euro Scalper Pro EA ¡s a profítable and fully automated FX Expert Advisor for both beginners and pros. This EA is excellent for Long-Term Profits. Euro Scalper Pro is a proven short term scalping System with outstanding results over many thousands of trades. The EA focuses on short-term intraday trading and places pending orders at a possible break out levels. This FX Robot has a very high win rate of more than 95% trading the EURUSD currency pair on a IMin time frame. Euro Scalper Pro EA also utilizes martingale strategy.

This EA has around 8%-10% monthly account growth The best thing about this free forex EA is that it's designed to work under most of market conditions

Recommended to use on EURUSD
• Best on MI and M5 Timeframe
• Mínimum of 100$ cent Account (But it could work on a standard 500S accounts)
• Recommend keeping an eye on the news
• Low spread ECN accounts Recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Exness(Standard, Cent), Icmarket) • Reliable and Recommended - forex VPS Vultr only $2.5/mo and Free S50 credit

Attachments

• Euro_Scalper_fix.ex4
    66 KB · Views: 83
it is good ea but better use on standard account on 30m or 60m tf it can give 5 dollar daily . recommended on 1000 dollar account

Thanks for this interesting information! Its good case for my situation. I will try this soon as possible for my project.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.