What's new

General EURUSD Chart Analysis

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes
I am seriouly looking for an expert advisor that will give real profit, please any one that has one should PM ME

With two Pin bars the price could not reach new highs.

With the start of a week the price moved higher than last week’s ended, but it has short lasted.

The price is below strong resistance that has held the price above for two weeks which means it will need more buyers strength to move again above $1.21800.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 05_06_2021.png

Last two weeks were pretty bad for the Euro currency because the price has fallen down to low levels which we have not seen since April 2020

The current scenario does not look good for buyers because the price has support only next to $1.17200.

$1.17000 is an area of support where weekly trend line and horizontal support are crossing so I am expecting that the price will stop there.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 19_06_2021.png

The price closed the week above $1.19000 which means the next resistance is at $1.20000.

For the next week I am expecting the price around $1.20000 and then I will see what will happen.

Market does not look so strong to go beyond $1.20000, but it looks more likely to find resistance and then fall down to $1.19000.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 26_06_2021.png

The week started with a small bullish Pin bar, but the formation of the Pin bar was not at the right place to give significant meaning.

That is why the market continued to fall down on the following days.

Currently because of the bullish Pin bar we could see the price moving higher up to $1.19000 and then going back down to $1.17000.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 03_07_2021.png

The week ended with the price above the weekly starting price which was around $1.18600.

The current price is $1.18729 which means bulls have made to close the week above open price.

The bullish Pin bar from last week was not so strong indication of bulls, but this week’s engulfing candle shows me more bull’s strength.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 10_07_2021.png

The price reached a weekly up trend line and found support.

It reversed back on Wednesday, but the following two days were bearish.

If the price forms a bullish engulfing or Pin bar around $1.17200 it will be the sign of a bullish move which could be the start of a bullish trend.

If the $1.17200 does not hold then $1.16180 is the next target.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 17_07_2021.png

Thank you for your brilliant analyzes.

It seems that the support you indicated is doing its job well now.

If he gives in, direction 1.16500? :rolleyes:

The price reached a weekly up trend line and found support.

It reversed back on Wednesday, but the following two days were bearish.

If the price forms a bullish engulfing or Pin bar around $1.17200 it will be the sign of a bullish move which could be the start of a bullish trend.

If the $1.17200 does not hold then $1.16180 is the next target.
View attachment 16767
great!

The price managed to close below previous week low and this is the second week in a row the price closed the week lower.

The whole week was moving slowly down where four of five days were bearish.

Strong confluence of support is losing the battle and we could see the price next week close to $1.17000.

The weekly overview is pointing out that $1.16180 is very close and it is stronger than $1.17000 so I am gonna pay attention on that level.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 24_07_2021.png

The week behind has shown bears breakout below previous day candles lows which led the price to $1.17200 support level.

$1.18000 is a round number which acted as a resistance for the price and now the market looks like it has tested the resistance before the next move down.

As a first step for the price to move down and to confirm the $1.16187 as the next target is to close below $1.17200.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 14_08_2021.png

The price has reversed from the weekly up trend line and closed below $1.17200 support level I was mentioning last week.

$1.17200 was a breakpoint for the sellers and now it is resistance for buyers.

Start of the week could have a small test of the $1.17200 before moving further down to $1.16187 which now is the next target.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 21_08_2021.png

The price nearly reached $1.17200 two days in a row by retracing back, but it could not stay there for too long.

Same day the price moved higher and closed the day higher than the previous day.

$1.18500 is a confluence of resistance where the sellers could find more strength to push the price back down.

The current market overview shows the $1.17200 as a support that needs to be broken in order to see the price moving down.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 28_08_2021.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.