What's new

FOREX SCALPING STRATEGY

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KEVDAVID

What is the best time to scalp forex?

The Best Time for Forex Scalping

In the Forex market, the highest levels of volume and liquidity tend to occur in the London (08:00 - 17:00 GMT/BST) and New York (13:00 - 22:00 GMT/BST) trading sessions, which make them particularly attractive for most Forex scalpers.

The london market is still the best . though it depend on you as a trader, if you are a full time trader then both New York and London market are good

The london market is still the best . though it depend on you as a trader, if you are a full time trader then both New York and London market are good

What is the best time to scalp forex?

The Best Time for Forex Scalping

In the Forex market, the highest levels of volume and liquidity tend to occur in the London (08:00 - 17:00 GMT/BST) and New York (13:00 - 22:00 GMT/BST) trading sessions, which make them particularly attractive for most Forex scalpers.
The London market the best .

In case anyone needs a candle counter, here you go. It works well

Attachments

• Candle Timer Countdown.ex5
    60.7 KB · Views: 3
I have oTesterGraph.gifne, you can try it and comment on it, I hope it will be useful and you will earn some money

Attachments

• PERFECT_EA 3.2.rar
    297.4 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.