What's new

Forexsignals true Telegram

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Miels

does anyone have any experience with telegram signals? Can you say what signal provider you use and tell me your review. Say how many signals per day and profit per week? thanks

I am not affiliated at all but a customer of sure shot forex and evergreen.
They each provide about 3-4 daily signals that are solid. At about 80% win
Profit per week is a vague question. Depends on your lot size, equity

does anyone have any experience with telegram signals? Can you say what signal provider you use and tell me your review. Say how many signals per day and profit per week? thanks
Sometimes you can get as much as 10 signals per day sometimes it may be fewer but you need to careful study trends before you place the order

How can I get the signal and use it for trading. The way traders are going about with signals it's going bad. Everyday five minutes signals to trade but not as good as self

How can I get the signal and use it for trading. The way traders are going about with signals it's going bad. Everyday five minutes signals to trade but not as good as self
In the last 2 years I've tested various telegram free signal. The best, for me, is PRO FOREX and BLUE FOREX (now I'm also in the VIP room, no cost, only open an account in their raccomended broker).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.