What's new

The true secret to trading

There are no secrets here. You need to be willing to learn and create your own trading strategy, according to the rules of the trading strategy. You also need to have an understanding of fundamental analysis - how economic and political events affect the rate of financial instruments.

There are no secrets here. You need to be willing to learn and create your own trading strategy, according to the rules of the trading strategy. You also need to have an understanding of fundamental analysis - how economic and political events affect the rate of financial instruments.
Very true, bit i will say that managing rosk is the utmost important thing......

The real secret is a secret. but the key to knowing that secret is finding the key..
In trading, my key to success lies in maintaining discipline and adhering to a well-defined trading strategy. This includes rigorous risk management, emotional control, and continuous learning. By sticking to my plan and managing risk effectively, I aim to achieve consistent profitability over the long term.

Very true, bit i will say that managing rosk is the utmost important thing......
I agree with you. Any trading strategy will become unprofitable if you do not follow the risks and trade large lots in transactions. But you also need to take into account non-trading risks by choosing a reliable broker. Personally, I am satisfied with the conditions of fxopen. Then there will be less negative emotions and fear when trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.