What's new

Free CashboyFx Indicators for Boom and Crash

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

hollasjnr

Hello Trader,

In the spirit of goodwill, i have come to share to everyone, CashboyFx indicators and strategy for FREE. I actually got it from him sometimes ago and eventually felt it's not really worth the $100 price tag as i struggled to come up with the funds.

I hope this helps someone trying to find his/her feet in Boom and Crash.

You can search YouTube for his video tutorials for more information.

Goodluck guys!

Attachments

hollasjnr

To install, kindly extract the content of the attached zipped folder above. Then double-click on each of the indicators to have them installed. Sorry i didn't rename then accordingly since i got them renamed by telegram already.

KeneFX

Thank you for this. So in summary, we would still need to apply good trading strategy? Despite his "MIRACLE" advertisement?

EpaKayz

Hello Trader,

In the spirit of goodwill, i have come to share to everyone, CashboyFx indicators and strategy for FREE. I actually got it from him sometimes ago and eventually felt it's not really worth the $100 price tag as i struggled to come up with the funds.

I hope this helps someone trying to find his/her feet in Boom and Crash.

You can search YouTube for his video tutorials for more information.

Goodluck guys!
I think these guys they have other settings they don't release they introduce these indicators because the way their indicators work on demo videos and the way they work on reality it's completely opposite. But I like if one has paid money for it it's being human to do justice.

EpaKayz

I am a new trader .... I looking for any well wisher who can help me with an indicator that can help me out to dictate spikes...... pls brothers and sisters help me. I recently lost my job due covid19 and I am foreigner in S.A life is not easy out I sincerely ask for any one who can help me with a real spike dictator indicator I have been trying to raise money for some of these advertised indicators but having the pressure of both trying to put food on the table pay the rent and other bills and raise funds for indicator is extremely impossible but I willing to pay whatever that I willing be required to pay as long the indictator is doing justice

EpaKayz

But I have been following this man cash boy for some time and something just makes feel he is just good..... I don't know; but I believe his strategies.... hopefully there are other good mentors here.... I am kin to learn more

KeneFX

I think these guys they have other settings they don't release they introduce these indicators because the way their indicators work on demo videos and the way they work on reality it's completely opposite. But I like if one has paid money for it it's being human to do justice.
But hollasjnr said he bought it directly from him. If that is the case, then cash boy should have released the full settings to him. Or you think he would scam his customers?

KeneFX

I am a new trader .... I looking for any well wisher who can help me with an indicator that can help me out to dictate spikes...... pls brothers and sisters help me. I recently lost my job due covid19 and I am foreigner in S.A life is not easy out I sincerely ask for any one who can help me with a real spike dictator indicator I have been trying to raise money for some of these advertised indicators but having the pressure of both trying to put food on the table pay the rent and other bills and raise funds for indicator is extremely impossible but I willing to pay whatever that I willing be required to pay as long the indictator is doing justice
I think you should join an academy. There are a lot online. They usually have instructors who would guide you through trading

EpaKayz

Thanks bro Kenel Fx.....
On account of cash boy fx I strongly believe he is a genuine mentor.... however I have come across some scammers and I personally I did choose to deal with CB fx

hollasjnr

Well, you have the choice to go ahead and purchase it again from him

hollasjnr

But hollasjnr said he bought it directly from him. If that is the case, then cash boy should have released the full settings to him. Or you think he would scam his customers?
I've had my fair share of being scammed by some of these strategy sellers, cashboy inclusive (on his account management though). Reason, I'm trying to prevent others from falling victim.... You want proof? I won't hesitate to provide

hollasjnr

Sincerely, there are no perfect indicators for trading spikes. But you can trade spikes in a trend at VERIFIED support and resistance levels especially. You may not catch all the spikes but you catch most. Once again, the trend is your friend! Do not enrich all these strategy sellers out there.

Mimiphlp

Holla wow. Thanks.
I guess this will help us a lot.

Guys please look through inva strategy on YouTube... His digi modified window is cool

KeneFX

I've had my fair share of being scammed by some of these strategy sellers, cashboy inclusive (on his account management though). Reason, I'm trying to prevent others from falling victim.... You want proof? I won't hesitate to provide
I just got his indicator. I'm still trying to understand it. From what I have seen so far, it is NOT perfect. It confirms what you said. Good money management is important

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Free forex education courses Forex Education 1
Diyeve Free pdf containing for strategies including payapa and other Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Diyeve Try out this free indicators complete agimat Forex Indicators and Tools 2
Diyeve Try out this free indicators some are paid Welcome Trading Systems and Strategies 1
benkal TSALACH DIAMOND TRADING SYSTEM FREE DOWNLOAD TRADING SYSTEM Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Free EA - High Flying Trading (HFT) EA Trading Systems and Strategies 3
G FILTER GRID EA FREE UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 5
D Easy Robot, Free EA, needs almost no changes Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Free Intraday trades and Scalps Interactive Forex Trading 24
S Can any coder please modify some indicator for me for free would really appreciate please inbox me I will send the source file Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Davidsulay TRILLIONAIRE EA Original price: $12,500 (lifetime license) Cracked Free! Hit the Like Botton. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 25
hoangqb New EA Traide Ringer EA V4.01 Free Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
isseM Strategy Forexsignal free accurate 85% to 95% Trading Systems and Strategies 13
H Noise Free Indicator MetaTrader 0
H where can i get free vps Forex VPS 2
A General 1. Remember to over trade Foreign exchange market is a free market that can be traded at any time. In any period of time, there is always a market ope Forex Education 0
L How To Get Google Forex VPS FREE & Install MT4/MT5 [Cost - $0.00] Forex Education 11
hoangqb [Collect] EA MQL4 free download. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
N FOREX TRADING systems for free, all you need to donis to go to forexstr.com then downloaded good indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S Profitable EA Girassol EA Free Download Trading Systems and Strategies 12
R New EA SemiEA_ver1.10 Please feel free to download Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
R New EA Forex Star EA Robot free download Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
J have any free vps suggestion? Forex VPS 1
Z MasterMind Expert Advisor for free Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
G Anyone know if I can get free VPS? Forex VPS 0
W General Is there any vps for free? Other Topics 2
J Free EA that will make me money Trading Systems and Strategies 1
woody Google Cloud offer a free VPS Forex VPS 11
K free VPS Given Brokers ? Forex VPS 11
K free binary options indicator coding General Discussions 2
H New EA Free EA Hunter 100% trailing. (No martingale) Trading Systems and Strategies 26
Emmery12 Free Trading Robot try on your demo account first Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
H Charts- Are there any free charts! General Discussions 0
Ema7560 General PZ harmonic for free? MetaTrader 2
W The kill market system for mt4 for free MetaTrader 5
W Super point signal indicator free of charge :) MetaTrader 2
W Trend focus system for mt4 for free :) MetaTrader 1
W The most accurate no repaint metatrader 4 indicator for free MetaTrader 2
W White tiger Forex system totally free MetaTrader 2
W Chaos visual averages for mt4 100% free MetaTrader 0
W Zeus v2 system for the first time for Free MetaTrader 1
W Super point signal indicator for free MetaTrader 0
W It's the binary destroyer indicator for free :) MetaTrader 4
W Forex revolver for the first time free off charge MetaTrader 0