What's new

Free CashboyFx Indicators for Boom and Crash

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Sincerely, there are no perfect indicators for trading spikes. But you can trade spikes in a trend at VERIFIED support and resistance levels especially. You may not catch all the spikes but you catch most. Once again, the trend is your friend! Do not enrich all these strategy sellers out there.
Yes you are absolutely right

Sincerely, there are no perfect indicators for trading spikes. But you can trade spikes in a trend at VERIFIED support and resistance levels especially. You may not catch all the spikes but you catch most. Once again, the trend is your friend! Do not enrich all these strategy sellers out there.

ya i am facing same issue

Hello Trader,

In the spirit of goodwill, i have come to share to everyone, CashboyFx indicators and strategy for FREE. I actually got it from him sometimes ago and eventually felt it's not really worth the $100 price tag as i struggled to come up with the funds.

I hope this helps someone trying to find his/her feet in Boom and Crash.

You can search YouTube for his video tutorials for more information.

Goodluck guys!
ok sir thnks

To install, kindly extract the content of the attached zipped folder above. Then double-click on each of the indicators to have them installed. Sorry i didn't rename then accordingly since i got them renamed by telegram already.
Thank you bro.Lets see if we able to trade profitably

But I have been following this man cash boy for some time and something just makes feel he is just good..... I don't know; but I believe his strategies.... hopefully there are other good mentors here.... I am kin to learn more
yea thats very true ,he seems legit and i hope the indicators work on real accounts

Hello Trader,

In the spirit of goodwill, i have come to share to everyone, CashboyFx indicators and strategy for FREE. I actually got it from him sometimes ago and eventually felt it's not really worth the $100 price tag as i struggled to come up with the funds.

I hope this helps someone trying to find his/her feet in Boom and Crash.

You can search YouTube for his video tutorials for more information.

Goodluck guys!
Thanks man thats so kind of you hey

Thanks for this. I will try it out. I've been looking for indicators after blowing multiple accounts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.