What's new

Free CashboyFx Indicators for Boom and Crash

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Hello Trader,

In the spirit of goodwill, i have come to share to everyone, CashboyFx indicators and strategy for FREE. I actually got it from him sometimes ago and eventually felt it's not really worth the $100 price tag as i struggled to come up with the funds.

I hope this helps someone trying to find his/her feet in Boom and Crash.

You can search YouTube for his video tutorials for more information.

Goodluck guys!
Does it work on phone?

But hollasjnr said he bought it directly from him. If that is the case, then cash boy should have released the full settings to him. Or you think he would scam his customers?
Bit cash boy sadi recently the indicator can't be shared with someone.

I have been looking for a way to get this strategy and could not since i cannot afford it. Thanks for the posting it here.Ok hand

Hello Trader,

In the spirit of goodwill, i have come to share to everyone, CashboyFx indicators and strategy for FREE. I actually got it from him sometimes ago and eventually felt it's not really worth the $100 price tag as i struggled to come up with the funds.

Goodluck guys!
Nice one

Hello Trader,

Goodluck guys!
Thanks for sharing

Hello Trader,

Goodluck guys!
Nice one

Bit cash boy sadi recently the indicator can't be shared with someone.
That's a big lie. Try it out and see for yourself... I decided to share his indicators for free when he scammed me. No one should subscribe to his account management, it's a scam! I have proof of our chats and all the loses he made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.