What's new

General Free vps tutorial cheap vps

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Can you provide more information about this offer?
you can sign up for 1 year free service
you will connect with remote desktop, then install your metatrader and set it up, just to let you know it will have 1 MB of RAM so will be slow and probably you can run only one metatrader at the time and not opening any other application

(n)(n)(n) The Amazon AWS FREE TIer is SCAM!!! Stay away! (n)(n)(n)
The service is free until you overuse their limits and receive bill for 100-200 or even more dollars.

Internet is full with deceived people all over the world. Read this article AWS free tier is fraud

(n)(n)(n) The Amazon AWS FREE TIer is SCAM!!! Stay away! (n)(n)(n)
The service is free until you overuse their limits and receive bill for 100-200 or even more dollars.

Internet is full with deceived people all over the world. Read this article AWS free tier is fraud
I'm using that since April 2021, NO CHARGE
Only got email: "AWS Free Tier usage limit alerting via AWS Budgets" for 639 hours of 750 hours per month at June 27th but again NO CHARGE
Just double checked my credit card invoice and they didn't charge me
I attached the screenshot of my AWS Billing & Cost Management Dashboard
as I said the only issue is slowness for just 1GB RAM, the best is run only one MT4

Attachments

• AWS.JPG
    AWS.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 7
Amazon provides free servers for a year for free, but if it finds that the server is being used for trading robots and terminals, it can be blocked.

Amazon provides free servers for a year for free, but if it finds that the server is being used for trading robots and terminals, it can be blocked.

I'm using for my Live trading account since May 2021, no issue. Is there anything in term and conditions mentioned you can not use it for trading???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.