What's new

General FXOpen Company Updates

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FXOpen Trader

About FXOpen
FXOpen has been offering Forex brokerage services since 2005 and is currently one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.

Since the very start FXOpen has been true and loyal to its goal - making Forex trading more professional, easy-to-access and secure. FXOpen was founded by a group of traders so everything we do has the traders' interests at its core.

Account Types:
MICRO – Floating Spreads – No Commissions – Minimum Deposit 1USD
STP – Tight Spreads – No Commissions – Minimum Deposit 10USD
ECN – Raw Spreads – Commissions from 1.5 units per lot – Minimum Deposit 100USD
CRYPTO – Tight Spreads – Commissions 0.25% of transaction volume – Minimum Deposit from 10USD

Platforms:
Meta Trader 4 – Available for ECN, Crypto, STP and Micro accounts – for PC Desktop, iPhone and Android.
Meta Trader 5 – Available for ECN accounts – for PC Desktop, iPhone and Android.
Tick Trader – Available as Web Terminal, Desktop Terminal and Mobile Terminal for Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices, and Cryptocurrencies via one trading account.
Web Trader – Accessible with no download on PC or Mac OS. Compatible with all operating systems, Supports all popular browsers

Trading Instruments:
• FX Spot
• Stocks CFD, Index CFD
• Commodities CFD
• Metals CFD
• Crypto Currencies

Multilingual Live Chat: Our Support Team is available 24/5 via Live Chat, Ticket, E-mail and Phone.

Headquarters: P.O. Box 590, Springates East, Government Road, Charlestown, Nevis.

Other offices: United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Cyprus.

Guys, FX Open has remove my order position, I don't know why, and they don't give me any reason regarding this issue, so if you guys trading with FX Open, please make sure your open or pending position is not removed by them. be careful guys.

Changes in Trading Hours for the US Independence Day

Dear Traders,

Due to the forthcoming US Independence Day public holiday, trading hours will be changed on Monday, July 4, 2022.

Please see the schedule below and consider this information as you plan your trading (all times given are GMT/UTC+3).

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.