What's new

FxOpen Forex Brokers Review

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amanfx

Peace be upon you and god's mercy and blessings

FXOpen Markets Ltd., a company registered assets in Nevis under the company's no. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of the Finance Committee.

FXOpen was founded in 2005 by a group of traders as an educational center before establishing its feet as a forex broker. With years of experience, the company has gained an excellent reputation as one of the leading and fastest growing Forex brokerage companies.

Our mission is clearly to provide professional professional services to forex and cryptocurrency traders, to organize management and invest in PAMM accounts, analytics, and all backups while providing excellent customer service. FXOpen provides a true ECN trading environment for its clients via MT4 and MT5 platforms, and offers the lowest spreads and very low commissions.

FXOpen is the first Forex company to offer its clients ECN trading via MetaTrader 4. With unique price pool technology registered as FXOpen, the company gives its clients the opportunity to take advantage of the industry's most competitive spreads and low trading commissions. In addition, there is an MT4 addition to trading with a click of a button and also add Level 2, traders can also place trades with just one click of the mouse.

In 2014 FXOpen continued to keep up with the latest technology and offered retailers and b2b customers the possibility of trading on Bitcoin.

Our clients can choose from a variety of trading accounts (STP, Micro, ECN, and unlimited free demo accounts) and can enhance their trading possibilities with myfxbook and ZULUTRADE automated trading systems. FXOpen also offers its own PAMM system with its own technology, allowing our clients to take advantage of the strategies of experienced traders and a track record of successful trading so that automated distribution ensures profit and loss between the provider (or provider) of the strategy and its followers. We also welcome Islamic traders and allow them to benefit from forex trading without violating Islamic law by offering interest-free accounts.

Cash flow
FXOpen customers receive prices and orders on time from the industry's largest liquidity providers. Our LPs list includes Dresdener, Paris Saint-Germain, Standard Chartered, Barclays Capital, Bank of America, CRNX, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank AG, as well as RBS, CITI, UBS, HOTSPOT INST, Goldman, and finally LavaFX.

FXOpen ensures excellent customer support, strict compliance with all business requirements and reliability, supported by the latest technology.

We believe that with a trader-oriented approach and a strong focus on technological innovation, we can make a huge change in the market for the trader.

Our features:
For the first time in the Forex industry - trading cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin and Peercoin
Trading accounts suit all levels of experience and investments – ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro
The most competitive spreads in the industry - from 0 pips
Minimum deposit - from $1
ECN Advanced Price Aggregation Technology
Maximum crane up to 1:500
A wide range of fast and reliable payment options
The government's focus on the development of the united nations system is to be a more representative and more representative organization
FXOpen Help
Latest economic news, professional market analysis and forex economic agenda
Monthly and daily statements

Hello, I open an account with FXopen last week, but I can not trading until this day. my account still suspended, can not login. It is annoying me, can you check it for me? Because customer service in not online, I don't know what to do. I am scared if I already make any deposit and then I'm facing some issue with FXOpen

Hello, I open an account with FXopen last week, but I can not trading until this day. my account still suspended, can not login. It is annoying me, can you check it for me? Because customer service in not online, I don't know what to do. I am scared if I already make any deposit and then I'm facing some issue with FXOpen
I have been trading with FXOpen for 7 years now and have never had any problems support or opening an account. There were no problems with the withdrawal of profits.

FXOpen also offers its own PAMM system with its own technology, allowing our clients to take advantage of the strategies of experienced traders and a track record of successful trading so that automated distribution ensures profit and loss between the provider (or provider) of the strategy and its followers.
Broker FXOpen pleased with the new opportunity to limit risks when investing in PAMM accounts. And for investors this is a huge plus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.