What's new

General GUYS WHICH COMPANY GIVES THE BEST AND RELIABLE VPN NETWORK?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ashar

Guys i wanna trade 24/7 with my laptop but i need internef connection so what company can you recommend for vpn?

You made a mistake. What you need is a VPS!

You can ask your broker, some broker paid for the VPS, if you trade 15 - 20 lot per month. Some offer free VPS. Ask aunt google maybe.

Do you trade bitcoin 24/7? Forex is only open 24/5 LOL:giggle:

Guys i wanna trade 24/7 with my laptop but i need internef connection so what company can you recommend for vpn?
I use PIVPS.com, very good service, fast online, fast connecting and only 9,99$ monthly. Pay with PayPal is possible

I have used FXVM for over a year and can't fault them.

They have a chat line that sorts any queries you have.

Thanks for your replies, they are so helpful, I also learned many important things things about the VPS good job guy..
clapping hands

These VPS's come with the MS windows license included, or do you have to pay for it separately? Or installl your own version?

I use ForexVPS for 36EUR a month. Is not very cheap but it has 1-2ms latency with ICMarkets, which is good for me. Also, they offer free VPS if you trade more than 10 lots with ICMarkets in a month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.