Timeframe = M1
Currency pair = EURUSD, GBPUSD
Minimum Balance = $100

Attachments

• GOLDEN SCALPER - 2019.tpl
    5.7 KB · Views: 217
  • GOLDEN SCALPER EA.ex4
    35.4 KB · Views: 209
Thanks for sharing the EA Golden scalper , have you tried it on higher time frame? Can it only work on EURUSD, GBPUSD or those are the one you have tried it.
I will love to hear from you.
It didn't give good results on higher timeframes. And it works on other currency pairs as well but eurusd and gbpusd gave good results.

Hi Zainstocks,

Thanks for telling us about this EA. Its one of those EAs that work on backtesting without much difficulties. However, I find the best settings seems to be on M5 for EURUSD for the past 2 months. Need to forward test now. Given it a good rating! Thanks again

Hi Zainstocks,

Thanks for telling us about this EA. Its one of those EAs that work on backtesting without much difficulties. However, I find the best settings seems to be on M5 for EURUSD for the past 2 months. Need to forward test now. Given it a good rating! Thanks again
Thanks.
Please share the results when you are done forward testing :)

it gives me a good result in Back testing but I wonder if we will going to use it in demo account I don't know if we need to open new demo on mt4 to make this ea run :unsure::unsure:

"DemoInfo="To use it in demo make sure you open a demo account right from your MT4!""

Can anyone give me an explanation to this lol :LOL:

Hey guys i have an EA called Golden scalper. It have been giving great results,
Use this settings :
Timeframe = M1
Currency pair = EURUSD, GBPUSD
Minimum Balance = $100
Thanks for sharing, do you think there'd ever be a tradingview version of this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.