What's new

Golden spike detector

2.80 star(s) 28 Votes
Hi guys please does some have the golden spike detector , it seems like a myth , please

They are selling an absolutely useless indicator! Don't believe them - they are scammers!!
They send the archive "BUDDAH SPIKE DETECTOR. RAR". There are 2 indicators and an MT5 terminal in the archive.
The "Chaos ArrZZx2(1)" indicator rolls the trend, it REPAINT.
The "Buddah Spike Detector" indicator shows SPIKE - absolutely useless, it only works with the terminal that is in the archive. This indicator will not work with other terminals.
Don't believe these people - they are scammers!!!

hi. i think i have the indicator. you have to put the indicator on boom or crash indices, other pairs won't work.

Thanks for your sharing !
I have attached this indicator to the BC m5 but which didn't show arrow. Could you pls advice why not showing ( Attached file).
Thanks in advance !image_2022-04-17_145532291.png

nice let try it. I guess it will work perfectly has I expect but if anyone can get money heist system please provide, I will be grateful for that.

Did anyone purchase the money heist indicator yet. I don’t know whether to trust the telegram group or not. Been scammed too many times now I’m scared to buy anything . Did anyone maybe buy from them that can say they do send you the indicator as advertised

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.