What's new

Hello I am a new trader looking to profit

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I think it’s best to try your hands at a few trades first so that you get a clear picture of the market. You won’t get to know what it is if you are not putting in enough effort to understand.

You have to be skilled to make money. Thinking of the forex market as a place to make quick money is just not right. Using margin and leverage can be harmful to your trading account if you don’t know how to use them properly. So, better use them when you know what you are doing and can handle the risks properly.

You have to be skilled to make money. Thinking of the forex market as a place to make quick money is just not right. Using margin and leverage can be harmful to your trading account if you don’t know how to use them properly. So, better use them when you know what you are doing and can handle the risks properly.
I agree! Trader can’t make a profit if he doesn’t have appropriate trading skills and good emotional health. Traders should practice enough and gain knowledge so as to acquire these trading skills.

Don’t take forex trading as a way of making easy money. Take it as a career if you really want to do something. Learn and practice well and focus on obtaining skills.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.