What's new

Hello i am new to this site, But i like to do Good Deeds. Lets turn This post in to a ROBOT EXCHANGE I WILL POST A NEW ROBOT EVERY WEEK!

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes
You are awesome mate!
Thanks for sharing all of those EAs.

From all of the above, which one you would say is your favourite?

View attachment 8924
Year : 2017 Original price: $900 / year Armageddon EA Unlimited. It is a Verified is
Private Wealth Robot

Private Wealth Robot Description :

Private Wealth Robot :Intelligent automatic forex trading robot. The powerful forex trading robot that redefines automated find green pips for you.
Two version inside :
PWR FUNDAMENTAL [Cost $450]
This version of private wealth robot is strictly developed to trade news and has advanced entry and exit points with TP & SL during news
PWR ULTRA [Cost $600]
This version of private wealth robot trades all currency pairs and exclusive trades indices like NASDAQ. Trades are not Affected by News
WHY PRIVATE WEALTH ROBOT?
ACCURACY
Private Wealth Robot has strong intelligent analytic power for the market. It finds best entry & exit points
AUTOMATED TRADING
Private Wealth Robot is fully atomated that works on Metatrader 4 platform with long-term stability and a strong win power
Does it have a license

Have you tested all these robots? What is your recommendation for a more consistent profit ? No need for so good profit by now. Begining account around $1000, I guess.

i would first like to thank you for all of these i dunno where to even begin. The most hyped ea i ever seen, on youtube is titan g7?

What's the win rate of the robot and as well as the pairs that robot performs better on? This could be some helpful info

SORRY I CANT ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUSTIONS. IM BUSY TRADING WHEN EVER IM ON HERE.. BUT THANKS FOR THE THANK YOUS.

TRY OUT THIS EA.. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

Forex EA
June 11, 2020 7334 11

Money Pile EA – [Cost $5999] – For FREE

Money Pile EA is based on a multi-timeframe analysis formula and based on an algorithmic maths formula used to trade currencies. It is the same method used by forex professionals and large companies. The EA is designed on market rules, trends, and corrections. It can make profits in range and through big movements as well.
This EA developers believe that 95% of all traders lose their money in the Forex market, because of the lack of education, or not having access to a consistent Forex system or strategy.
  • Time Frame M30
  • Use On Any Pairs EUR/USD is Better
  • Spread max 3 pip
  • Minimum Deposit 1500USD or 15USD Cent Account
  • Auto Stop On News
  • Setting By Default & Changeable
  • Monthly Return 20% to 50% Depend On Your Risk
  • Any broker with Spread lower than 3 pip (we Recommend LQDfx broker)
Money Pile EA is one of the most popular, profitable, and successful EA. this EA has a lot of advantages like risk less, more profitable, and money-back 20/30% within per month. This system works best with the two most common pairs EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

Attachments

• Money Pile EA_Fixed.ex4
    81.8 KB · Views: 110
ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS ONE.. IM TESTING IT AT THE MOMENT SEEMS TO BE DOING PRETTY GOOD.. MIND YOU I TEST ALL MY EAS ON LIVE ACCOUNTS.. I FIND IT BORING TO TEST ON DEMO ACCOUNT.. ANYPAIR ANYPAIR 5M CHART GL

Attachments

• BlackDiamondEA V5.5_fix (1).ex4
    33.9 KB · Views: 58

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.