What's new

New EA Hello, I got 2 leg hiding arbitrage software WP7 2021(1300$), If any of you have experience in Arbitrage ?

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes
I have Hedge (2-legs) Arbitrage software , westernpips private 7 Full unlimited On My VPS ,
I find it difficult to find the appropriate settings, And Brokers that allow this strategy,
If anyone has experience in this field?

This is very profitable EA but problem is for broker selection. You can send me if you want then tell you everything. Is it useable or not

I have Hedge (2-legs) Arbitrage software , westernpips private 7 Full unlimited On My VPS ,
I find it difficult to find the appropriate settings, And Brokers that allow this strategy,
Setting is nothing just broker matter I have its unlimited version 2

First: Where is your VPS located???
Second: What is your broker???

Reactions: vzo
I heared that Arbitrage is one of the most profitable strategies for the Brokers befor the clients and I cannot understand why they prevent clients from doing it!!!

the config file they won't share my friend, that's the main thing to find which is unavailable to general public :D
still keep finding!

do you know how to use arbitrage software ? I have got DAAS arbitrage system and Westernpipz arbitrage system which costs 5000$ , I don't know how to use these and I cant gather enough time to figure it out
Do you have a broker yet. ? That’s the main issue.

C'est EA très rentable mais le problème est pour la sélection des courtiers. Tu peux m'envoyer si tu veux alors tout te dire. Est-ce utilisable ou non
hello dear friend please help me find the right settings of westernpips private 7 software. I know the brokers where I can use but I don't know the parameters

Reactions: vzo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.