What's new

hey all, check my new EA :)Ok hand,

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pankajjjy

i have found a new ea , check my new EA :)Ok hand,

Firstly, you want to locate the installation files on your MetaTrader 4 platform and in almost all cases, it’s going to be located in a common location that is under your C drive. These files are often stored in hidden files folder and access to them is very difficult.

In order to access the file folder where we have to install different indicators and EAs, we’re going to need to do it directly from the MT4 platform.

The fastest way to locate the installation folder on your PC is to go directly into your MT4 platform >> File >> Open Data Folder

Attachments

• EURJPY EA.ex4
    55.2 KB · Views: 20
i have found a new ea , check my new EA :)Ok hand,

Firstly, you want to locate the installation files on your MetaTrader 4 platform and in almost all cases, it’s going to be located in a common location that is under your C drive. These files are often stored in hidden files folder and access to them is very difficult.

In order to access the file folder where we have to install different indicators and EAs, we’re going to need to do it directly from the MT4 platform.

The fastest way to locate the installation folder on your PC is to go directly into your MT4 platform >> File >> Open Data Folder

so how is it going with the test?

Any idea if this EA is working great?
What is the drawdown percentage? Also how much did it make in backtesting?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.