What's new

Hey how to be a profitable trader?

Testing EA's for about 3-6 month on a demo account is very important. If you trade on a live account to early it will be blown. Good luck with your trading.

Can anyone explain me ? I've been dealing with major losses now and I think it's eating me up
It is ok to have losses in trading at initial stages. However they should guide you what you should improve in your trading, learn risk management or develop a system with higher accuracy of signals. Take them as costs you have to bear to get valuable experience.

Although I'm sure you want to continue trading live accounts, the best way to be profitable trading is to utilize many free resources or going through charts from the past, and backtesting your strategy. This means doing all of the tedious grind of drawing on the charts, logging the profits on some kind of spreadsheets, and calculating your win rate and profit rate per win/loss. It's annoying, but trust me it is worth it in the end.

If you’re a beginner, you might lose more often than those who are more experienced. It happened to all of us. Start from scratch and evaluate your trades to find out what went wrong. Practising for some more time on demo accounts is important for a strong foundation. Learn how to make use of stop loss and risk management properly. Be disciplined in your trading plan; don’t be emotional. Have patience and take losses as a lesson.

Risk management is all you need to reduce these losses. Becoming profitable will surely take some time and you need to be patient. Setting up a good trading system that works is not an easy task. Just keep trying and try to limit your drawdown as of now.

You need to audit your trading. find out your faults. work on them. so simple. Get a good grasp on fundamental and technical analysis to predict the direction of the market.

The road to profitability is not an easy one. You should gain knowledge, keep emotions in control, practise in a demo account, build a strategy, go according to the plan, and must learn discipline in order to be considered a professional or mature trader.

Theres a somewhat famous quote that I read before. It was from a female trader who said something like "there's no true magical method when it comes to trading. you must defeat the battle within yourself before you can defeat the markets."

First you invest time and money in your education and than make your own strategy and backtest it and than apply to real account to earn money from forex trading in the long run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.