What's new

Holy grail system good as new

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes
Interesting name this is my holy grail lol but this is what i called it just now

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    58.5 KB · Views: 17
thanks i will give it a try, i have an indicator like this it repaints but still serves a purpose hopefully this one will be a little better .thanks again

The only Holy Grail in forex is the trader himself with his own unique trading system. By sticking to the rules of a robust system, one will definitely receive the desired results, which means taking losses as well and not losing hope with just a streak of 3 continuous losses.

I am not really sure if its the same indicator. But i tried this week also an indicator wich is callen "Holy grail" (but looks a little bit different). In the backtest it looked awesome. but it was a repaint indicator. All the arrows signals wich resulted in sh**trades dissappeared. After two days i had the feeling that i would have a much better hit rate if i trade every signal in the opposite way.

And for me its a little bit strange ithat the signals appeared only on times like 19:30, 18:15: 12:00....but never on a time like 12:47..:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.