What's new

How to catch spikes?

use bolinger bands wait until a full candle pops out then jump in on the reverse or the bounce of the bottom band add rsi and back test you will see it come to life Ok hand

use bolinger bands wait until a full candle pops out then jump in on the reverse or the bounce of the bottom band add rsi and back test you will see it come to life Ok hand
can you provide more details and screenshots?

seen some crazy stuff this week, very counter intuitive, but seems it works, for some at least

I think the trend line should be used. If a trader trades using the trend line, the profit percentage may be higher. Because most traders prefer to trade using trend lines. I also used to use a lot of indicators when I was learning to trade, but as soon as I started using the trend line, the profit percentage started to increase.

If I work with market context and trend line, I will be able to make consistent profit from trading. I need to understand the market momentum to catch the big move. If I want to earn something good from the market, I have to work with context. And you have to have an idea about the market spike.

to catch spikes is very good profit to risk .make a ea to watch 24 hours; or use pending orders at levels

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.