What's new

Strategy Catching Spikes Beforehand

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jangfa

Printed within the pages of the attached document is a strategy that will guarantees consistent profitable trading with good money management.

I hope you find it interesting. First demo practice until you are good at it before going live.

Regards,

Attachments

• Boom and Crash Indices Catching Spikes Beforehand d.pdf
    10.7 MB · Views: 84
Kindly show the back tests to know how it works and enable one to find a way to incorporate it in trading plans. Well done.

I think any spike detector strategy can be traded in reverse. Exit the market once there is an indication of an eminent spike

Printed within the pages of the attached document is a strategy that will guarantees consistent profitable trading with good money management.

I hope you find it interesting. First demo practice until you are good at it before going live.

Regards,
Good one

Regards,
its not the best thing to do. trust me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.