What's new

General TO CATCH THE SPIKES OR TO TRADE AGAINST THEM?

benkal

Many want a spike detecting indicator whilst others want to go long on Crash and short Boom, which is ideal? I personally think its best to trade price action and not dwell on M1 timeframe hoping to catch the spikes cos through luck you will catch them but long term its not sustainable and you will fail. most of the time this instruments arent spiking so hoping and praying they spike is not a good strategy, just my own opinion unless someone has found a leading indicator cos most of the spike detecting indicators only show u direction after a spike which makes it useless as it should let me know before the spikes happen

hajo000

To be honest following the trend and not catching a spike is really smart if you know what you are doing and use proper risk managment

benkal

To be honest following the trend and not catching a spike is really smart if you know what you are doing and use proper risk managment
EXACTLY YOU WILL STAY IN THE GAME LONGER THAN TRYING TO CATCH THE SPIKES, SO TRADE WITH THE TREND(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F AUD/USD bears catch a breather around one-week low under 0.6900 General Discussions 0
F General FX_HOLYGRAIL MANUAL SYSYEM UNLIMITED , This trading system is designed to catch the big trend and its dips Trading Systems and Strategies 29
P Forex News GBP: Favorable Tech Development; Scope For Catch-Up Strength N-Term - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
benkal THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TRADING BOOM AND CRASH INDICES PDF: CATCHING SPIKES BEFOREHAND Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
A General Understanding when to take profit or hold the trade Forex Education 0
A Suggestion Use small lot size to trade do not regret later MetaTrader 0
Drkiramatkhan i need a scalper EA which will close to trade within few second in profit. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Drkiramatkhan i need a scalper EA which will close to trade within few second in profit. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
A secret indicator 99% go tendance.... win your trade Trading Systems and Strategies 0
samimmortal64 Trade like a pro and minimize your loss Forex Education 0
M The big bank are manipulating the market . That why we lose a lot. My advice Don't trade the news at all General Discussions 3
WhiteDigger Smart trader - VSA trading system with “painted bars” which makes it far easier to scan visually for trade setups. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Hi all Has anyone used the copy trade service by dennis buchholz? Binary Options Brokers Discussions 3
trey General what do you trade?????? Forex Education 2
G Profitable EA MT5,MT4 index trade ea Forex Indicators and Tools 1
C Gbpusd trade idea sl 1,26700 enter at 1,26100 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Trade the Momentum By Laurentiu Damir Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M How To Trade SIMPLE - Newbie Friendly. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K General Hi anybody have best manual stratergy to trade in forex market ? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
D General learning to trade mt4 in forex Forex Education 0
B What is an effective stock to trade Stocks and Indexes 0
V Trade Time Preference for Trader and/or developer General Discussions 1
L Profitable EA good EA to trade with Forex Education 0
Shield General 4H EURNZD TRADE ANALYSIS, THE CHART IS SELF EXPLANATORY I Hope it play out Interactive Forex Trading 3
S Taurus Pro Trade Manager works well Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T General Best Days to trade forex Forex Education 2
T Scam Alert Dont trade robots with small account Scam Alerts 1
T Forex News How to trade news only for usd pairs General Discussions 1
T Suggestion How to trade VOLATILITY 75 Forex Broker Reviews 0
J Reliable Broker to trade with. Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
talhayousuf How does one trade NASDAQ? Forex Signals and Pamm 1
S The best way to trade Forex Education 5
T Should I trade or wait for a good setup? General Discussions 2
G Suggestion ALGO TRADE SOFT INNOVATIVE EA Forex Broker Reviews 3
A I'm a semi monk in the trade business. The major I studied in the university is not finance. I changed my job several times after graduation. Every ti Forex Education 0
G Suggestion Hy can i ask some question about fx if I'm trading currency only and i want to trade nasdaq and vix75 i need to know about the systems can pay or Forex Signals and Pamm 3
A General 1. Remember to over trade Foreign exchange market is a free market that can be traded at any time. In any period of time, there is always a market ope Forex Education 0
L Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Forex Indicators and Tools 17
A General Want to Learn ho to trade the forex market Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Manage A Trending Trade Forex Education 0
R PZ Trade Manager Pro 8.0 MetaTrader 1
A unity between the passive and active trade managements General Discussions 0
A effective use of stoploss for manual trade General Discussions 0
D Stocks are the best to trade Stocks and Indexes 4
J Are trade journals and book keeping necessary at the beginning? Forex Education 0
J Importance of strong trade ideas. General Discussions 0
B 4 Steps to Entering Forex Trade Orders Like a Boss Forex Education 0
mmakerz How EA's can trade news? MetaTrader 0
S Making the very first decision to enter a trade General Discussions 0
A Request Trade manager MetaTrader 0