What's new

General TO CATCH THE SPIKES OR TO TRADE AGAINST THEM?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

benkal

Many want a spike detecting indicator whilst others want to go long on Crash and short Boom, which is ideal? I personally think its best to trade price action and not dwell on M1 timeframe hoping to catch the spikes cos through luck you will catch them but long term its not sustainable and you will fail. most of the time this instruments arent spiking so hoping and praying they spike is not a good strategy, just my own opinion unless someone has found a leading indicator cos most of the spike detecting indicators only show u direction after a spike which makes it useless as it should let me know before the spikes happen

To be honest following the trend and not catching a spike is really smart if you know what you are doing and use proper risk managment

To be honest following the trend and not catching a spike is really smart if you know what you are doing and use proper risk managment
EXACTLY YOU WILL STAY IN THE GAME LONGER THAN TRYING TO CATCH THE SPIKES, SO TRADE WITH THE TREND(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.