What's new

Profitable EA I CODE ANY EA FOR FOREX MQ4 RSI, BUY SELLS ,MA ETC ...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

victorsean

I code on mql4 , not mql5.
if you have idea DREAM for you EA Robot just let me know and i can make as you which
IM NOT UNLOCK ROBOTS
THANKS
clapping hands

mattjohn7575

I code on mql4 , not mql5.
if you have idea DREAM for you EA Robot just let me know and i can make as you which
IM NOT UNLOCK ROBOTS
THANKS
clapping hands
Hi Victoraean, I’d like you to code the EA for Williams Percent Range indicator %R with a period of 14 as this means 14 candles on the Forex charts. It will enable you take long and short positions according to the overall trend. Good for trading XAUUSD Gold spot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Forex Scorpio Code for Meta Trader 4 MetaTrader 0
R Forex Scorpio Code mt4 Trading Systems and Strategies 3
H Strategy Forex Binary Code Indicator- 100% Non Repaint Trading Systems and Strategies 7
S FX Eagle Code Forex System Trading Systems and Strategies 1
X Indicator Forex Binary Code Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 7
kingPINTD General I HAVE FOREX KINGLE EA AND ROCK STAR EA CAN SOMEONE CODE THEM TO E PROFITALE Trading Systems and Strategies 14
R Forex Binary Code Indicator 100% Non Repaint Forex Scalping Trading Systems and Strategies 21
B Indicator Forex Binary Code INDICATOR Forex Indicators and Tools 5
J Forex DLL Libary To get Source Code Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
vitalfx Indicator Vladimir Forex Libra Code, full version Forex Indicators and Tools 1
amdudus Forex VCrush Code System Forex Indicators and Tools 17
W Forex Code Breaker Forex Signals and Pamm 10
Danish Oza Profitable EA FOREX LIBRA CODE Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 14
G Forex Growth Code System Forex Education 2
degod413 FX Binary Code Signals Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M I am a newbie and I want MQL source code Trading Systems and Strategies 0
TrendTrader Beast Super Signal Source Code Forex Indicators and Tools 15
A Forax Binary code MT4 indicator MetaTrader 0
A FX Master Code mt4 indicator MetaTrader 0
N EA Scalper Orion source code ? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
David Hoang Martingale ea source code Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
The254boy Can someone code and expert advisor for this Strategy? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
W HELP with Indicator Code Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Suggestion How to code your own indicator Making Income Online 7
toracliviu New EA EternalGrow source code Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
D Pack of EA's WITH OPEN CODE Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Make arrow ea(code question) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R AF Scalper and AF Global source code!! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D How to setup vps code on phone Forex VPS 1
R Mql4 EA code to open multiple trades at different prices Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
H fx master code v2 ? is it good ? Binary Options and Futures 0
M AF Global Expert Advisor source code Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
J Does anyone have the source code to S&C cluster algortihm Forex Indicators and Tools 2
C Looking for someone to code EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
OPTIMIZFX Chasing Source Code for Gold_Mining_Latest? mq4 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
A General I am from Indonesia and can code for mq4 and mq5 Other Topics 0
xxx General AF Investing source code Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
xxx General AF Iinvesting cv -> CODE SOURCE Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
J I will code PROFITABLE Robot for you almost free Trading Systems and Strategies 29
G Orachimaru EA Source Code Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
R FX Master Code by Trading Walk Trading Systems and Strategies 31
Dominic Damoah Profitable EA Chankita EA Source Code MQL4 Forex Education 9
P Forex News An update on the FX Global Code – Implementation and Principle 17 Interactive Forex Trading 0
B Guys let's have a discussion who introduced you into forex Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Strategy The learned strategies of forex trading that one can take into account Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Forex Armor EA - I am looking for this EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
V What is the h biggest lesson you have learned in forex and what has it taught you? Forex Education 1
V Forex trading can cause some form of dementia , does anyone have any first hand experience? General Discussions 0
V Forex VZLOMSHIK I would like to know what has been your experience using this EA as well as the Tim frame used onhttps://www.forexforum.co/attachments Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Aleemtalk Forex Sandwich BAr Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0