What's new

INTRODUCTION TO VOLATILITY INDICES

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adamxifufununu

Volatility indices from binary.com are markets that are simulated. They use randomly generated numbers to reflect the real financial market behavior. According to binary.com, the random numbers are generated by a computer program. For transparency issues, binary.com is unable to influence or predict which numbers will be generated. In other words, due to broker regulations, binary.com can’t ‘game the market’:love::love::love::love::love::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Attachments

• Vix.pdf
    516.6 KB · Views: 18
Volatility indices from binary.com are markets that are simulated. They use randomly generated numbers to reflect the real financial market behavior. According to binary.com, the random numbers are generated by a computer program. For transparency issues, binary.com is unable to influence or predict which numbers will be generated. In other words, due to broker regulations, binary.com can’t ‘game the market’:love::love::love::love::love::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Lately I feel it's being manipulated quite often

Lately I feel it's being manipulated quite often
Same everywhere. The key is to learn how to play the game by their rules and be able to beat them in their own backyard. SL placement and Entry levels will always give you the much needed urge in this business, trust me.

I've used this indicator for a while, but no chance to find a better entry or exit.

Awesome, thanks for sharing Ok hand:)

Same everywhere. The key is to learn how to play the game by their rules and be able to beat them in their own backyard. SL placement and Entry levels will always give you the much needed urge in this business, trust me.
Yeah that's where the game begins...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.