What's new

Is UKOIL going for 100$

Lyle

Some of the hedge funds were talking about UKOIL going to 70$ then 100$

Well, 70$ is hit so let's see the next target
I’m very confident that Oil is going to go down across the board.I can’t wait for next week to put trades on to go short

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Can someone advice me on breakouts my charts have been breaking out then going back Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K Advice that keeps me going General Discussions 1
N General Nasdaq is going down lets sell guys Trading Systems and Strategies 2
loubia why USD keeps going up?! General Discussions 1
L Nasdaq Going Bullish? Forex Education 0
HotForexsignal Tutorial WOW 2020 Bitcoin FOMO!! (Crypto Bubble or Buy?) DeFI Exchange News! Crypto Going Mainstream? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
T I guess we all have to start preparing for the NFP this month , looks like it's going to be abit risky with gold General Discussions 1
Davidsulay WILL EUR/USD CRASH OR KEEP GOING UP? Interactive Forex Trading 6
G THE THREE THINGS EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO BE PROFITABLE IN TRADING MUST KNOW Other Topics 6
G Going to invest in gold Commodities 15
A Scam Alert ICmarkets is going now for scam Scam Alerts 19
E For newbie who feels everything going wrong General Discussions 1
R Trade the right timeframe. Timeframes are going to play a huge part in how successful you are as a trader. Generally when we first embrace For Forex Education 4
P Very good forum, keep going. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Going Against The Momentum N-Term; USD/JPY: Topside Heavy - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Consider Going Short On A Bounce Into 1.1850 - Nordea Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/CHF: What's Going On With CHF? What's The Trade? - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: BoC To Match Fed Tightening Going Forward: What's The Trade? - BNPP Interactive Forex Trading 0
P TOTAL TREND FOREX SYSTEM 100 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Trusted broker for nasdaq 100 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A I have never heard of them and even on top 100 Think Markets Forex Broker Reviews 0
F General Chaikin Money Flow 100 General Discussions 0