What's new

Going to invest in gold

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Last Day Black Friday Offer!!!
Get 50% off on all Subscriptions.
Use Coupon: blackfriday
Is it a good timing to invest in gold, or the current price level is too high, just do not want to invest in stock or hold cash for the moment

nutty3952

best thing i think right now is buy on market lows of 1750s -1755 and stick to buying i dont think it drop back to 1700

Ryanchan778

Here is my tip for gold. don’t worry if price is right now high or low. learn moving average crossovers. It benefitted me. you can use this strategy to decide to tarde or not.

Naveenrai12345

Gold has becme expensive but at least it is safe… with so high market volatility I chose gold trading to hedge my other assets.

eromawyn

Do your own analysis before asking the question :)

Anyway, with all these inflation I expect due to money printing to handle the covid, I guess the answer should be yes, for a long term trade.

However, I prefer short term trading. So I trade gold short term (1-2 day trades or so) with a strong positive bias whenever I see a good opportunity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Nasdaq Going Bullish? Forex Education 0
HotForexsignal Tutorial WOW 2020 Bitcoin FOMO!! (Crypto Bubble or Buy?) DeFI Exchange News! Crypto Going Mainstream? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
T I guess we all have to start preparing for the NFP this month , looks like it's going to be abit risky with gold General Discussions 1
Davidsulay WILL EUR/USD CRASH OR KEEP GOING UP? Interactive Forex Trading 6
G THE THREE THINGS EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO BE PROFITABLE IN TRADING MUST KNOW Other Topics 6
A Scam Alert ICmarkets is going now for scam Scam Alerts 19
E For newbie who feels everything going wrong General Discussions 1
R Trade the right timeframe. Timeframes are going to play a huge part in how successful you are as a trader. Generally when we first embrace For Forex Education 4
P Very good forum, keep going. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Going Against The Momentum N-Term; USD/JPY: Topside Heavy - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Consider Going Short On A Bounce Into 1.1850 - Nordea Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/CHF: What's Going On With CHF? What's The Trade? - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: BoC To Match Fed Tightening Going Forward: What's The Trade? - BNPP Interactive Forex Trading 0
B Invest in trading knowledge General Discussions 1
M Invest with probability Forex Education 0
A General I wana invest in bitcoin ! Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 5
S Trendlines are the best education you can invest support and resistance is the key Forex Education 0
A It’s the right time to invest in bitcoin Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 9
G Why would investors still invest in stocks? Stocks and Indexes 5
olrac15 6 Profitable Ways to Invest During High Inflation Forex Education 1
R CONTINUATION PATTERNS What are Continuation Chart Patterns? Forming a major component of technical analysis, continuation chart patterns assist invest Forex Education 0
A Which tokens should I invest in this 2020? General Discussions 1
JonnyDepp Invest In Solar Power Mining Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 4
talhayousuf Is it good to invest in U.S. Forex? General Discussions 1
E I want to invest in Forex #2 Forex Education 6
E I want to invest in Forex Forex Education 37
talhayousuf What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now? Forex Education 9
R Indicator VWAP-EMA-Gold-Green-Forex-Trading-Strategy for MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 1
R Indicator Gold Scalper Indicator mainly for GOLD Spot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forex Indicators and Tools 1
K Indicator Gold Catcher V2 for MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 2
I Looking for the best broker to trade gold? General Discussions 2
F Best brokers for gold (US resident) General Discussions 0
S Got a very good EA that trade gold Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 9
B Black Gold Trading System Forex Indicators and Tools 2
H New EA EA GOLD SILVE 2.0..... Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
N Profitable Gold EA robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
D GOLD SCALPER ROBOT EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
G ABI is organized for the Twin Formation of Gold by the developing of Sleeping Giant Project! Commodities 0
phumzo Can someone verify whether Gold Catcher EA v2 is legit Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Gold Martingale Expert Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 10
V Biggest Factor in Gold Trading Forex Broker Reviews 1
V Mt4 or Mt5 Gold Trading....which platform is best? Forex Broker Reviews 2
M Looking for a robust GOLD scalping strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A What is the best Bot for Gold with proven results? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
L Gold Catcher V1 and V2 MetaTrader 3
H EA just for gold licensed full Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
cristrader General Does anyone know a Gold EA XAUUSD? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 29
L Best Ea system at gold Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Strategy Gold Signal Friday 19 Sept by Muhammad Ismail Forex Signals and Pamm 0
L General Forex killer gold trading strategy General Discussions 4