What's new

Going to invest in gold

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Is it a good timing to invest in gold, or the current price level is too high, just do not want to invest in stock or hold cash for the moment

nutty3952

best thing i think right now is buy on market lows of 1750s -1755 and stick to buying i dont think it drop back to 1700

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G THE THREE THINGS EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO BE PROFITABLE IN TRADING MUST KNOW Other Topics 1
A Scam Alert ICmarkets is going now for scam Scam Alerts 13
E For newbie who feels everything going wrong General Discussions 1
R Trade the right timeframe. Timeframes are going to play a huge part in how successful you are as a trader. Generally when we first embrace For Forex Education 4
P Very good forum, keep going. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Going Against The Momentum N-Term; USD/JPY: Topside Heavy - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Consider Going Short On A Bounce Into 1.1850 - Nordea Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/CHF: What's Going On With CHF? What's The Trade? - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: BoC To Match Fed Tightening Going Forward: What's The Trade? - BNPP Interactive Forex Trading 0
S Trendlines are the best education you can invest support and resistance is the key Forex Education 0
A It’s the right time to invest in bitcoin Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 2
G Why would investors still invest in stocks? Stocks and Indexes 3
olrac15 6 Profitable Ways to Invest During High Inflation Forex Education 1
R CONTINUATION PATTERNS What are Continuation Chart Patterns? Forming a major component of technical analysis, continuation chart patterns assist invest Forex Education 0
A Which tokens should I invest in this 2020? General Discussions 1
JonnyDepp Invest In Solar Power Mining Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 4
talhayousuf Is it good to invest in U.S. Forex? General Discussions 1
E I want to invest in Forex #2 Forex Education 6
E I want to invest in Forex Forex Education 38
talhayousuf What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now? Forex Education 9
K Suggestion Anyone settings for majors pairs for ALGO 2.0 GOLD? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
C Strategy Gold seasonality trend(when to buy and when to sell) Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Trading Idea - Gold is forming Harmonic Pattern General Discussions 3
R Profitable EA Gold Catcher EA Version 2 Trading Systems and Strategies 17
OPTIMIZFX Looking for Gold Catcher V2! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
S Have you ever tried Gold DZ Indicator check it out Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K GOLD BUG Trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 7
M Profitable EA GOLD RUSH CARTER EA Only Buy Gold xauusd Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
W Will we ever go to back to gold standard? Commodities 2
M Gold Forex and Binary Indicator For You all Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
F Gold weekly Analysis Commodities 4
R Profitable EA What is the best settings for Gold Catcher EA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 9
A Gold Stop Loss Junting Streatgy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Daily Forex signals on Gold and Crude oil Forex Signals and Pamm 4
D What is best strategy for trading gold Forex Education 1
SSFX New EA Please find attached Original Gold Mining EA with SET File. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Gold cacher v2 purchase sales ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Z General Gold Spread Very High General Discussions 5
V New EA new ea i found , ccan use at gold ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
V New EA this ea can use for xauusd gold Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
V New EA weis ea can use for gold trade Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
V Profitable EA Recodem grip ea is can use for gold trade Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
V New EA this for xauusd gold mt4 ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
V Profitable EA Gold miner Mq4 file ea use for M1 M5 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 15
V New EA Mgrid Ea for gold , plese use for demo account to try setting first Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
V Gold rush ea never try before Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
V New EA gold ea for try demo account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
V Profitable EA Gold Ea For Free hope you guys enjoy Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
J Another good set of indicators - Power Gold MetaTrader 3
S Snailx EA-Gold-M5 make 300k in 1Year Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 9